GLW Media is a new creative marketing agency looking for a highly motivated WordPress/PHP developer.
Working from our central London office, you will be part of our small but growing team. If you would like to help shape the way we develop our digital department, and you have a real enthusiasm for all things digital then this could be the position for you.
As part of a small company, you will need to be a self-motivated creative thinker, with a respect for design and a desire to develop work to a polished and highly professional standard. You will have experience developing responsive WordPress sites and adapting and creating modules to cater for bespoke web applications.
- Work from our designers PSDs to develop and build responsive WordPress sites
- Work with project managers to quote and estimate development times
- Maintain existing client sites and manage servers
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform websites
- 1 years experience
- Experience writing clean, semantic HTML and well structured CSS
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Experience working on mobile and responsive solutions
- Ability to debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues
- Good understanding of web accessibility
If you wish to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, examples of work and salary expectations.
No recruitment agencies please.